On-site RSS feeds
Jump aboard the RSS bandwagon by subscribing to my site updates.
- This time, its personal.
- Updates from a sporadic release schedule.
- Be first in the queue for free mp3s. This feed is podcast enabled - if you're using a Mac, you can use this shortcut to subscribe in iTunes. Otherwise, copy the URL of the feed and give it to your chosen podcasting software.
- Early heads-up on my mixtape output. Also podcast enabled (Mac shortcut).
- in which I confirm my A-list status by writing lists of records that *might not even come out for aaages*
- Combined Feed
- or you could plump for the super-feed of ALL new site-updates, including bonus content from my flickr photos and daily digests of my del.icio.us bookmarks.
You can also subscribe to individual comment threads in my blog.
Off-site RSS feeds
I'm sooo 2.0!
Subscribe with iCalendar
If you use a calendaring application that supports the iCalendar standard, such as iCal (for Mac), the open-source Mozilla Calendar (for Mac or Windows), 30boxes, or Google Calendar you are a lucky monkey....
...because you can keep up with my manouvres by subscribing to the Hinteractive Upcoming calendar.
Not ready for RSS? Thanks to the clever folks at Feedburner you can subscribe to this site's content by email instead. This isn't a mailing list in the conventional sense. I won't be sending out any messages myself. If you subscribe you will be emailed the actual content from the site directly - in plain text or html format as you prefer.